Tel: 607.796.4984 Fax: 607.796.4622
Insurance for Portable Sawmill Owners
Manufacturers of portable sawmills such as Baker Products, Cook's Saw Mfg., HFE, Hud-Son, LumberMate, LumberPro, Mighty Mite, Norwood, TimberKing, Timbery & Wood-Mizer have a host of offerings that allow any individual to mill their own lumber, be it for personal use, for-profit use or a combination of both.
As a new or current owner of a portable sawmill, you may be faced with a troubling decision to insure this equipment. That decision comes down to answering 'yes' to any of the following questions:
- Are you financing this equipment?
- Are you making money with the equipment?
- Is the equipment operated on a site you do not own?
- If the equipment is operated on a site you own, is it possible visitors/customers can be injured or their property be damaged if something goes wrong?
If you found a reason to answer 'yes', then we can help with your insurance need! In conjunction with The Stanley McDonald Insurance Agency & Tudor Insurance Company (a member of Western World Insurance Group), we have put together a unique portable sawmill insurance program.
Insurance Program Features
- Property coverage on-site, off-site and in-transit
- Liability coverage (protection from lawsuits) available
- A-Rated Company
- Coverage available in all 50 states
Questions? - don't hesitate to contact us.
Contact us via phone at 888.796.2411
or via email at Bandsaw@mai-ins.com